Back to News
FLU VACCINATION PROGRAM 2020
Posted on 1 Sep 2020
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, The Oaks Medical Centre will be delivering the influenza vaccine by appointments only. Please do not arrive at the practice without a booked appointment.
Flu Clinics will be held on: Wednesday 23rd September, 9.30 - 2pm, Saturday 26th September 8.30 - 12.30, Friday 2nd October 9.30 - 2pm. Please contact the Surgery to book into one of our flu clinics, due to the current Pandemic we will not be offering a walk in clinic.
- Please arrive at the surgery when it is your appointment time, do not arrive early or late. This will allow for social distancing.
- Please wear a face mask unless you are exempt.
- Please give your name to the receptionist in the foyer on arrival, ensure your arm is uncovered ready for the vaccination.
- There will be a one way system in place which you will need to adhere to.
- Where possible please attend your appointment alone to reduce the amount of patients in the practice at any one time.
- Please do not attend if you have symptoms of Covid-19
- If you have any concerns regarding the above please contact the practice.